- How much does a loan cost?
- How long can I keep this loan?
- How do I qualify for a payday advance?
- How long will approval take?
- What may cause me to be ineligible for a payday advance?
- How soon can I get the money?
- What is the maximum loan available?
How much does a loan cost?
Our fee for a cash advance is 10% per week. There is a minimum fee of $5 for any loan.
So, for example, if you borrowed $100 for one week the fee would be $10 and the total to be repaid would be $110.
How long can I keep this loan?
One payday, unless your next payday is less than 6 days away, in which case it may be 2 paydays.
How do I qualify for a payday advance?
You need a checking account that has been open and in good standing for at least six months and a steady job. We also need the following documents brought to our office.
- Two months of most recent bank statements.
- Two most recent pay stubs.
- Nevada Energy bill in your name
- Nevada driver’s license
- Debit card
- A personal check
How long will approval take?
If you bring your documents to our office you can get approval in just 30 minutes and you will be able to receive a cash loan immediately upon approval.
What may cause me to be ineligible for a payday advance?
- You have held your present job for less than 6 months.
- You have outstanding payday loans at other companies.
- You have had your bank account for less than 6 months.
- You earn less than $1000 per month.
How soon can I get the money?
You will receive cash as soon as the loan is approved and processed.
What is the maximum loan available?
Our maximum loan is $1000.00 * and the credit guidelines are more stringent than other loans.
Generally, an initial loan is approved for a small amount and your credit line is increased after we gain experience doing business with you, much like a credit card company.
*Nevada law prohibits us from providing a loan that exceeds 25% of your total monthly income.